Survey Report: 2022 Secure Streaming and Broadcast Workflows
Today’s live-linear and live-event streaming providers share a similar end goal with broadcasters: deliver live content, at scale, to a global audience, while also protecting premier-event or premium content revenues from piracy. Streaming Media, Intertrust ExpressPlay, and Help Me Stream Research Foundation surveyed a wide range of content creators and distributors, including pure-play OTT providers, over-the-air (OTA) broadcasters, and premium cable and satellite providers, to learn more about the value of a converged approach to secure streaming.
By downloading this survey report, you’ll gain insights into the following:
- Converged security solutions for both streaming and broadcast workflows
- Industry perceptions of existing rights management solutions
- Anti-piracy approaches to rights management beyond DRM
- Advantages to direct broadcast delivery
- Ways to educate subscribers and viewers to outsized piracy issues
Register now to get the 2022 Secure Streaming and Broadcast Workflows survey report.