Get a free consultation with a security expert
Video service providers worldwide are expanding their reach by offering live and on-demand streaming services. This trend makes OTT delivered programming an attractive option, whether as a complement to, or replacement of, traditional broadcast services. The downside is that massive amounts of valuable content are exposed to potential piracy and online theft.
Take this opportunity to discuss any security concerns you may have, including:
- Video piracy: Taxonomy, how does it work, how to stop it?
- Protecting OTT live streaming services such as live sports
- Protecting SVOD, AVOD, TVOD services
- e-learning and enterprise content protection
- eSports content protection
- Direct-to-smart-TV broadcast security solution
- Converged broadcast-OTT security solution
- Protecting in-flight entertainment, in-vehicle video, hospitality, etc.
- Protecting non-video assets including eBooks, bytecode, etc.
Just fill out the form and a security expert will be in touch shortly!